Aerial Drone Video

Presented by the Shumaker Technology Group



I have my own drone. Why would I hire a professional?

Please be advised that to legally use the photos or videos captured by your drone for any commercial purpose (including on your Website or promotional material) the drone must be flown by a certificated Remote Pilot licensed under FAA Part 107.

Are your pilots licensed?

Yes. SoarOverIt pilots and flight crews will be certificated pilots under FAA Part 107. Documentation will be provided upon request.

What is the cost?

The cost of your project will vary based on a variety of factors such as the amount of photo/video that you need, whether you want the raw photos/videos or any editing and enhancements, travel time to or between your sites, etc.

Do you charge for travel time?

Any travel charges will be included in your quoted rate.

How will weather affect scheduling?

The Federal Aviation Administration has established certain weather minimums in which drones are allowed to operate. If the current weather does not meet this criteria, your session will beed to be postponed or rescheduled. As disappointing as this is, keep in mind that your photos and videos will look the best when it is bright and sunny out anyway.

Who owns the copyright to the photos and videos?

Unless specified otherwise, all photos and videos captured become property of the client upon payment of the invoice. However, SoarOverIt and Shumaker Technology Group reserve the right to include any work in our portfolio unless previously agreed upon otherwise.

Is there anything you cannot film with a drone?

We abide by all local, state, and federal rules applicable to flying drones. Drone flight can be restricted in certain airspace which does have the ability to impact your project.